Memorial Day Weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, and that means it’s lobster season! We’ve rounded up your favorite local spots to get a lobster roll.
Go get your first lobster roll of the season this weekend, and stay tuned all summer long as One + Company reviews lobster rolls on the Connecticut shoreline. Don’t forget to Hold the Mayo!
- Lobster Landing, Clinton
- Liv’s Shack, Old Saybrook
- The Essex, Essex
- Bill’s Seafood, Westbrook
- Westbrook Lobster, Clinton
- Johnny Ad’s, Old Saybrook
New Haven County
- Lenny & Joe’s Fish Tale, Westbrook, Madison, New Haven
- Lobster Shack, East Haven
- The Lazy Lobster, Milford
- Guilford Lobster Pound, Guilford
- Clam Castle, Madison
- Lobster Hut, Milford
- Shell & Bones, New Haven
- Stowe’s Seafood, West Haven
- Westbrook Lobster, Wallingford
- Dockside Seafood and Grill, Branford
New London County
- Abbott’s Lobster in the Rough, Noank
- Ford’s Lobsters, Noank
- Captain Scott’s Lobster Dock, New London
- Red36, Mystic
- Costello’s Clam Shack, Noank
- Oyster Club, Mystic (currently undergoing renovations – check back this summer!)
Which serves up your favorite LOBSTER ROLL? Let us know!
Did we miss any go-to spots for lobster?